1. clinical cases with difficult management questions answered by faculty members
2. breaking news that should be on everyone’s radar
3. quick journal article reviews with commentary from housestaff/expert faculty
4. morning report teaching points from all 3 hospitals
5. reviews of national meetings by attendees
6. links to other excellent medical sites
7. lecture slides from r3 lectures, core conferences
Have a look around. We’ve been piloting the site for the last few weeks so there’s already plenty of content. We’re always looking for help so if you’re interested contact any of the members of the steering committee listed on the About page. We’re especially interested in any clinical questions you have about your patients that we will forward to our faculty for a response. Thanks.